duminică, 29 aprilie 2012

we need changes in M's life


Too much of those “bee causes”, so I don’t understand
although is none of my concern;
but all  those “whys”, are hiding ! from lies!
time is what you need,
time is what you speed,
in the future tense
the mind is in a mess,
should I guess what you want more?
should I guess? you want to absorb? You wanna, prove yourself!?
Another mind and beauty
Shattered by thy, close to you, friend-enemy
Of course, I say it from all these dozes
Of lanes, Garbage and
Snap!
They go insane!
The body is a maze,
Don’t you forget your name, so as it comes, you gonna bring the fame
wizard frame, it works! the wind is not in vain
It’s just a game!
Just  a simple fart, you gonna have a laugh!
When from a twat, you realize you’ve just found out some blame, hiding
In vain,
Crap, just…
Wear the crown!

So that’s the story of the man
Who couldn’t come up with a plan
 for…
unrestricted sex, so I just put NOFX
their music; for no one rest!
Pushing and pulling thy sound?
Are You from underground?      

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu